Team Assistant Manager – Global Mobility Services KDN
Sprawdź nasze wymagania
Skills & Experience:
• Undergraduate University degree
• Certification/ qualification in international tax would be an asset
• Strong working experience within a tax of Global Mobility setting
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized
• Possess a basic tax knowledge and general tax acumen ahead
• Possesses strong tax research skills; able to write technical memoranda to a good standard
• Knows the basic and intermediate concepts of global compensation collection
• Strong professionalism and overall confidence to deal with tough client situations
• Highly efficient with technology/ tools
• Ability to recognize/ be aware of potential risks both nationally and internationally
• Proficient communicator in written and spoken English (other languages advantageous but not required)
• Understands commercial terms: (IE: link between profitability and client service)
• Experience working with ambiguity; ability to see the bigger picture of an event or series of events and can take the initiative in the absence of conclusive instruction
• Ability to build relationships/ trust both with the internal teams and clients
• Experience and ability to work with confidential material
• Exhibits mastery over principal MS Office tools
Odkryj zadania, które czekają na Ciebie
The Central Team Assistant Managers are Global Mobility professionals, who have expertise in their national tax systems along with general international tax issues
The Assistant Manager for the Central Team will bring together KPMG network(s) to deliver exceptional service, while assisting the management/ leadership in helping our clients with their tax and non-tax mobility issues.
The Assistant Manager will keep up to date on technical developments, attend relevant training and have an interest in broader tax/employment issues like equity taxation, social security, global compensation, and tax technology.
How you will make your mark:
• Keep an active familiarity of tax guidelines/ issues in various geographic regions
• Cultivate the closest professional relationships with local KPMG country teams and recognize the value of a strong network of colleagues to accomplish often complex or sensitive tasks
• Look for innovative ways to bring together clients and local teams
• Spot/offer effective solutions for the inefficiencies, problems, or shortcomings evident in the activities of the clients they serve
• Deal regularly with client contacts and client programme managers
• Work daily with key contacts and across multiple jurisdictions
• Respond to client queries and prevent escalation wherever possible
• Employ KPMG LINK technology and act as a super-user/ambassador for KPMG LINK technology in-use at clients’ sites
• Integrate into client teams effectively and meet the clients’ expectations for work production, work environment/hours, and quality-of-output
• Keeps the Central Team leadership informed; makes good evaluations of the current situation and remains cool in high pressure situations
Zobacz, co mamy dla Ciebie
• A professional and international work environment
• Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business knowledge
• Continuous learning and personal growth with access to technical content and learning activities
• Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal
• Attractive remuneration and benefits (Multisport, private health care, life insurance etc.)
• Strong team culture and good atmosphere
• Hybrid work environment with flexible working hours
Nasz proces rekrutacyjny
Poznaj lepiej zespół
The world of global advisory, audit and tax compliance services for large multi-nationals is rapidly changing and heavily dependent on technology.
The KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a KPMG special purpose member firm offering a way for clients to leverage KPMG top talent and technology platforms
through regional teams of specialists, enabling economies of scale and a new way of working that expands beyond local capability.
Together with KDN, KPMG member firms can drive the sales and delivery of global solutions at a competitive price and in a repeatable and consistent manner. As
a member of KDN, you’ll be a part of the KPMG family working alongside some of our profession’s most skilled practitioners on rewarding programs and initiatives
that are changing the way business operates, delivering value to our clients, and driving positive change in the communities we serve.
You’ll be enabling KDN accelerate new ways of working, using cutting-edge technology and working together with our member firms located in nearly 150 countries
to help us achieve our ambition to be the most trusted and trustworthy professional services firm.
And through your work, you’ll build a global network and unlock opportunities that you may not have thought possible with access to great support, vast resources,
and an inclusive, supportive environment to help you reach your full potential.