Tax Manager – International Compensation
Sprawdź nasze wymagania
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in individual tax and/or cross border payroll, with a Big 4 or consulting background.
- Excellent collaboration skills and strong communication skills in English. Knowledge of any additional language is a plus.
- Solid experience in advising international clients, possessing excellent organizational skills and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Leadership and ability to train and develop junior team members. Prior managerial experience is a plus.
- Be able to demonstrate team spirit and work in a multicultural environment.
- Analytically minded and solution-oriented.
- Detail-oriented when handling large quantities of data from a variety of sources.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent). A degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- Experienced user of MS Office (Excel) and general data management tools.
- Experience in Power BI/Query, Alteryx, Visual Basics, RPA, Python scripts or a programming language is a plus.
Odkryj zadania, które czekają na Ciebie
- Advise clients on a wide range of payroll matters and cross-border tax and social security positions.
- Communicate with HR and Payroll contacts at our multinational clients, third-party vendors and other KPMG offices, as well as individual taxpayers.
- Build strong relationships with our client's executives and act as a central point of contact for KPMG offices on clients you will be responsible for.
- Coach, develop and manage team members and take ownership in shaping and further developing our team.
- Work with our innovative, market-leading cloud native tools to process payroll and incentive compensation for our clients’ cross border employees.
- Manage projects performing reviews and analysis of variety of compensation-related data for international employees.
- Get actively involved in technology improvements and business development related activities.
- Represent KPMG during internal and external events.
- Identify business opportunities by building relationships both internally and externally and assist with the development of proposals in order to win new business.
Zobacz, co mamy dla Ciebie
- Work in an international, quickly growing team in a Big4 company.
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and develop within the company.
- Clearly defined career path based on an annual appraisal.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (MultiSport, Mindgram, private health care, life insurance etc.).
- Strong team-oriented culture.
Nasz proces rekrutacyjny
Poznaj lepiej zespół
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) group, located in Warsaw, partners with a network of foreign KPMG offices to provide tax and technology solutions to corporate companies with employees working all over the world. Are you client-oriented and eager to help companies automate processes and increase efficiency? Are you forward-thinking with the desire to contribute to making our market-leading technology even better? We offer you opportunities to realize your full potential.