Senior Manger – ESG Assurance Carbon Accounting SME (KPMG Delivery Network)
Sprawdź nasze wymagania
• Significant experience in sustainability assurance or a related field
• Experience of assurance/audit work and the ability to apply this expertise from this perspective
• In-depth technical knowledge of relevant frameworks and the international regulatory and policy context, specifically knowledge and experience of working with the GHG Protocol Scope 1, 2 and 3
• CPA or similar accreditation is preferred
• Extensive experience applying your knowledge and expertise in a variety of sectors, including the Oil & Gas and Chemical sector
• Ability to make quick, sound decisions and work in an agile way
• Excellent stakeholder and client management skills. The position requires you to work with multiple teams and clients in an international context, meaning easy adaption to different international and cultural environments is required
• Experience working with offshore teams and/or collaborating on special initiatives
• Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with the ability to move between listening to, guiding, and coaching with impact. You will need these skills for training team members, networking events and preparing and launching thought leadership.
• Fluency in English. Additional languages, such as Spanish, Italian, French and German would be highly beneficial
• Business development experience
• Team management experience
• As firm policy permits, willingness to travel domestically or internationally (up to 25%)
• Willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate global team schedules
Odkryj zadania, które czekają na Ciebie
KDN for Audit is a critical component of delivering the Global ESG Assurance strategy, and is fundamental to ensuring member firms can scale their assurance practices’ in a rapidly changing market.
Our vision is that the KDN ESG Assurance team will support every ESG Assurance engagement across the global network with access to market leading expertise and highly standardised services so they can deliver consistently high quality. The CSRD in the EU is expected to create a multi-billion dollar opportunity for KPMG in ESG assurance, but in order to meet demand, we will need a significant amount of capacity and subject matter experience. KDN will be the only way member firms can meet the scale of this challenge, and is a truly transformative opportunity for the firm.
We are seeking a Senior Manager to serve as a Carbon Accounting Subject Matter Expert to partner with global Leaders to build profile, provide credibility for ESG sales pitches and develop and lead the delivery of assurance services. Through this work, you will have the opportunity to help shape a more sustainable future, as well as work with fantastic colleagues and the brightest minds in KPMG.
To be successful, KDN ESG Assurance aims to amplify existing investments in ESG knowledge, experience and processes to deliver best in class services across the KPMG network. The role therefore focuses on building a framework and solutions that are innovative, purposeful, and fit for adoption across the network.
We need you! New projects and service developments are always on the horizon, so we’re looking for someone who can contribute to our growth and success.
Key activities will include:
• Representing KPMG and building the assurance brand from an international perspective
• Supporting and partially managing ESG assurance engagements, including report assurance, readiness services and other assurance related activities with a focus on Carbon Accounting subject matter expertise
• Building capacity within the member firms through training and knowledge sharing:
- Enabling member firm teams to work in compliance with the latest regulations and guidelines
- Ensuring teams are up to date on developments on frameworks and requirements
- Developing and rolling-out training for sustainability and audit teams
Zobacz, co mamy dla Ciebie
Everyone brings a unique perspective. We want to harness diverse thinking by bringing bright minds together and valuing the differences that lead to stronger insights and innovation. At KDN, we recognise that we need Inclusion, Diversity and Equality to be successful. We want to attract, retain and develop diverse talent at all levels. This means recruiting from the widest possible pool of talent, removing barriers that can prevent our people from reaching their full potential, and fostering a fully inclusive environment which maximises collaboration and empowers everyone at KPMG to bring their whole selves to work. We encourage authenticity, honor individual priorities, and respect your choices.
Nasz proces rekrutacyjny
Poznaj lepiej zespół
KPMG is focused on achieving significant growth ambitions while becoming the most trusted professional services firm. For Audit, this requires a relentless focus on key initiatives that drive Audit Quality and achieve Operational Excellence through standardization, centralization, automation, and innovation.
The establishment of a global delivery model, the KPMG Delivery Network for Audit (KDN Audit), will help make significant strides in all these focus areas. We envision a network of global, regional, and specialty focused delivery centers that provide standardized services (on a cost recovery basis) to engagement teams in all member firms. The potential benefits are plentiful. Audit quality will be increased by the centralized, consistent performance of certain audit procedures.
Engagement teams will be able to increase their focus on more complex procedures or on serving more clients. Our multi-national clients will have a more consistent experience around the globe. Most member firms will be able to achieve better margins. Finally, the firm will have a mechanism to help quickly deploy new and emerging solutions (e.g. ESG) and audit innovations (e.g. audit technology).