KDN Solution Lead (Stat Accounting)
Sprawdź nasze wymagania
- executive presence to lead the implementation of the redesigned Stats business for KDN, working collaboratively with Leaders across KDN, Global Compliance Global Priority Solutions, and the Global Service Line
- exceptional technical strength in Stat Accounting, a relevant qualification would be preferred
- significant proven subject matter expertise/experience in multiple countries (including EU countries)
- aptitude for process excellence, and background in Lean is ideal
- executive leadership abilities to drive execution of the Solution as a business within KDN
- strong team development and client management skills
- proven change management skills
- excellent organizational, financial, operational and execution capabilities
- the ability to apply insights and knowledge to solve business problems
- collaborative relationship building and communication skills, with the ability to move between listening to, guiding and coaching others
- ability to make quick, sound decisions and work in an agile way
- a strategic perspective – spotting opportunities to simplify and improve processes to drive better results
- P&L management capabilities to ensure delivery costs are competitive, and recovered in the charge outs
- highly organized and detail oriented approach with an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- strong communication and facilitation skills to make change happen and drive value
- digital savviness and are proficient MS Office programs and SharePoint
- enjoy delivering as part of a team
Odkryj zadania, które czekają na Ciebie
In collaboration with Global Priority Solutions (GPS) Operations Lead, lead the development of an enhanced end-to-end KDN Solution for Stat Accounting and a defined strategy for Stats globally that is client-centric, high quality, and cost-effective, and to develop the KDN India team to scale, and expanding the capability to include other Accounting Services, such as Tax Accounting.
- global process owner with ultimate KDN accountability for quality, efficiency, and global alignment of the solution across locations
- responsible for the execution of the KDN aspects of the solution
- accountable for P&L for the solution with all costs rolled up across locations
- owns contracting processes on behalf of the KDN, including signing-off on Multi-Firm Engagements (MFEs) with lead/local KPMG Member Firms over certain aggregate level, and signing-off on proposed non-standard modifications to MFEs, in consultation with QRM, etc.
- drives business innovation priorities as agreed with the KDN, GPS, and Global Service Line Leadership, pulling in the right resources to move from design through to incubation through deployment
- accountable for the overall client experience, and serves as an internal "Engagement Partner" to several key global clients as a way to ensure market awareness
Zobacz, co mamy dla Ciebie
- sharing the costs of professional training & courses.
- work in a global network of professionals and a direct exposure to international environment.
- opportunity to contribute directly to the team creation and growth.
- attractive salary and other bonuses.
- KPMG flexible benefits package.
- flexible working time.
Nasz proces rekrutacyjny
Poznaj lepiej zespół
KPMG Delivery Network is a growing team of experienced VAT experts in the EMEA market. Our main task is to assist clients in fulfilling their VAT reporting obligations. Additionally, we support our clients with tax audits as well as accounting activities.
We are constantly looking for new opportunities to streamline our process, improve its quality and efficiency.
Automation projects using new technologies are waiting for you. By joining our team, we will help you grow by providing a wide range of training available to our employees, both in the field of VAT and many others relevant to the development of your individual career path.