KDN Global Customs & Trade Assistant Manager
Sprawdź nasze wymagania
- Minimum 3 years of recent direct experience in customs managed services delivery.
- Outstanding customs classification skills/knowledge and strong understanding of Free Trade Agreements – solicitation and qualification areas.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to plan and conduct in-depth reviews of transactional data using data and analytics.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
Odkryj zadania, które czekają na Ciebie
- Delivering HTS Customs Classification Services.
- Reviewing coworkers’ HTS Classification deliverables for quality and consistency.
- Assisting with training and development of new classification specialists.
- Contributing to the continued enhancement of KPMG’s classification services, including improvements in process, training and technology.
- Leading other classification professionals in the delivery of Customs Managed services.
- Performing quality control activities, including the review of coworkers’ deliverables being prepared in Poland and other geographical locations.
- Applying independent judgment to review intermediate and complex trade compliance work product, confirm its correctness and identify necessary revisions.
Zobacz, co mamy dla Ciebie
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses.
- Work in a global network of professionals and a direct exposure to international environment.
- Opportunity to contribute directly to the team creation and growth.
- Attractive salary and other bonuses.
- KPMG flexible benefits package.
- Flexible working time.
- Comfortable working space and good location of the office.
Nasz proces rekrutacyjny
Poznaj lepiej zespół
KPMG Global Customs & Trade Team is looking for experienced Senior Consultants/Assistant Managers.
Our multinational clients engage us to get high quality Customs & Trade services. We operate within KPMG Delivery Network, a framework that relies on cutting-edge technologies, standardized processes and a network of world-class professionals.
Customs & Trade is a new service line in our Polish location and our ambition is to grow the business rapidly in the next years and open the best career opportunities to our employees.
In our team, we put a special attention to quality, people management and teamwork. We care about your individual needs and create a friendly and inclusive work environment.