Junior Analyst – Global Mobility Services KDN
Sprawdź nasze wymagania
• University Degree
• Some professional experience in multinational company, preferably in a project/engagement management or reporting role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional French/German/Spanish language proficiency desired, but not essential)
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.), MS Access, and all MS-office suites
• Strong PowerPoint and/or Power BI knowledge would be an asset
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to meet client needs
• Highly motivated with strong ability to take initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to interact with colleagues at all professional levels
• Team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Due to the global nature of this position, cultural sensitivity is key for this role. Candidate must be flexible and able to operate in the context of very different cultures and national approaches as well as time zones
Odkryj zadania, które czekają na Ciebie
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Analyst to join our Global Mobility Services team, who will be dedicated to working with KDN’s key clients and their GMS Tax teams across the globe.The ideal candidate is proactive, has strong organizational and problem solving skills, and is a team player. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career as part of the KDN family!
How you will make your mark:
• Supporting the KPMG Central team in maintaining good client relationships
• Dealing with queries from different KPMG offices & clients around the world
• Liaising with the KPMG delivery centre to prepare and analyzing regular reports (Excel, Alteryx)
• Supporting the delivery of client meetings including preparation of materials, etc.
• Working with the teams to prepare and manage processes, including best practice materials
• Bringing insights, identifying gaps and opportunities for improvements and automatization
• Supporting the KPMG network in the management of the client deadlines and consistently meeting the key performance metrics
Zobacz, co mamy dla Ciebie
• A professional and international work environment
• Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business knowledge
• Continuous learning and personal growth with access to technical content and learning activities
• Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal
• Attractive remuneration and benefits (Multisport, private health care, life insurance etc.)
• Strong team culture and good atmosphere
• Hybrid work environment with flexible working hours
Nasz proces rekrutacyjny
Poznaj lepiej zespół
The world of global advisory, audit and tax compliance services for large multi-nationals is rapidly changing and heavily dependent on technology.
The KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a KPMG special purpose member firm offering a way for clients to leverage KPMG top talent and technology platforms
through regional teams of specialists, enabling economies of scale and a new way of working that expands beyond local capability
Together with KDN, KPMG member firms can drive the sales and delivery of global solutions at a competitive price and in a repeatable and consistent manner. As
a member of KDN, you’ll be a part of the KPMG family working alongside some of our profession’s most skilled practitioners on rewarding programs and initiatives
that are changing the way business operates, delivering value to our clients, and driving positive change in the communities we serve.
You’ll be enabling KDN accelerate new ways of working, using cutting-edge technology and working together with our member firms located in nearly 150 countries
to help us achieve our ambition to be the most trusted and trustworthy professional services firm.
And through your work, you’ll build a global network and unlock opportunities that you may not have thought possible with access to great support, vast resources,
and an inclusive, supportive environment to help you reach your full potential.