IT Business Analyst – GMS Tax Technology
Sprawdź nasze wymagania
- university degree (especially graduates of the following subjects: information systems, computer science in economy, other IT and economics)
- experience of JSON, GIT, DevOps
- fluent command of English, both verbal and written – capable of direct contact with the client and understanding technical documentation,
- focus on the quality of work,
- good interpersonal communication skills,
- analytical and organizational skills,
- self-assessment and problem-solving skills,
- ability to work effectively in international teams,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office,
- experience in direct contact with the client, conducting presentations and trainings for users.
- experience in using tools supporting process modeling and requirements management
- basic programming skills,
- experience and knowledge in working with datasets, SQL, Power BI with Power Query, SSRS
- aesthetic sense and knowledge of UX / UI design.
- Knowledge of German language is a benefit.
Odkryj zadania, które czekają na Ciebie
- configuration, implementation, and support of modern workflow management software,
- formulating business requirements based on information obtained from clients, creation of implementation concepts, derive specifications,
- testing and verification of implemented IT solutions in cooperation with the client,
- building and maintaining good relationships with internal and external clients,
- training users and presenting software functionality.
Zobacz, co mamy dla Ciebie
- Work in a professional, well-established and international work environment with excellent atmosphere in one of the world-famous and prestigious companies belonging to "The Big Four",
- Participation in exciting IT engagements both for Polish and multinational companies,
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business and technical knowledge,
- A stable employment and competitive remuneration corresponding to your skills and knowledge,
- Access to up-to-date technology,
- A set of necessary working tools (among others: two monitors, powerful computers),
- Opportunity to learn about high working standards,
- Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal,
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.),
- Strong team-oriented culture (integration meetings).
Nasz proces rekrutacyjny
Poznaj lepiej zespół
The GMS Tax Technology team (GMS - Global Mobility Services) develops and implements advanced web-based workflow management systems, which support broad range of processes and automations.
We focus on creating secure and innovative solutions integrating expert business knowledge and modern native-cloud technologies. We support multiple world-wide corporations which appreciate the unmatched level of services we deliver.
Join the GMS Tax Technology Team in Warsaw as IT Business Analyst