Full Stack Junior / Mid-level .NET Developer – Tax GMS Developers
Sprawdź nasze wymagania
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field is preferred.
- Maximum of four years’ professional work experience.
- Knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procedures, schema design).
- Familiarity with Git source control including branching, merging, resolving conflicts, etc.
- Ability to use OOPs concepts and SOLID principles for programming.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug code.
- Skills in analyzing existing code and making modifications and improvements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective performance following agile methodology, taking part in team scrums and code reviews to provide and receive feedback effectively.
- Analysis of the business requirements and the ability to speak with clients to make sure the requirements are understood.
- Accountability for the timeliness and quality of deliverables, completion of assigned tasks as part of a team, but recognition of cases when it is necessary to ask for help to overcome blockers.
Odkryj zadania, które czekają na Ciebie
- Research, design, implementation and managing of the existing tech solutions
- Testing and evaluating new development
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code and documentation
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading the existing solution
- Working closely with other developers, business, and systems analysts
Zobacz, co mamy dla Ciebie
- Work in a rapidly growing international team in a Big4 firm
- Flexible approach with hybrid work/work from home
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and grow within the company
- Clearly defined career path based on an annual appraisal
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (MultiSport, Mindgram, private health care, life insurance etc.)
Nasz proces rekrutacyjny
Poznaj lepiej zespół
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) group, located in Warsaw, partners with a network of foreign KPMG offices to provide tax and technology solutions to corporations with employees working all over the world. We are currently in the process of building a dedicated team of developers to support and develop our unique web tool. Our firm offers opportunities to realize your full potential.