Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Check our requirements
- Very good English language skills (min. B2)
- 3+ years of experience in testing web-based business applications
- Analytical thinking, positive energy, proactivity, „I can do” attitude,
- Ability to take responsibility for assigned [projects and processes],
- Practical knowledge of C# programming,
- Experience with preparing test cases using Selenium,
- Open mind and willingness to learn new things.
- Experience with Azure DevOps/JIRA and Visual Studio
- Experience with using version control systems e.g. Git
- Knowledge about BDD, Gherkin and SpecFlow,
- Experience with Performance testing
Discover the tasks that are waiting for you
- Participating in the design, development and implementation of modern business applications for both internal and external clients,
- Creating and maintaining test plans and test scenarios,
- Providing improvements and maintenance of automation tests,
- Participating in software implementation processes as well as cooperating with end-users in terms of ongoing problem solving of their business-related issues
- Keeping project documentation and the course of test up to date.
Find out what we have for you
- Work in professional and international environment,
- Participation in exciting IT engagements both for Polish and multinational companies,
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and to broaden one’s business and technical knowledge,
- Access to up-to-date technology,
- A set of necessary working tools (among others: two monitors, powerful computers),
- Opportunity to learn about high working standards,
- Clearly defined career path based on annual appraisal,
- Attractive remuneration and social benefits (MultiSport, private health care, life insurance etc.),
- Strong team-oriented culture (integration meetings).
Our recruitment process
Get to know the team better
Our GMS Tax Technology team is committed to building and implementing innovative IT solutions that support a wide range of international business and tax calculation processes. These solutions streamline international workforce management providing comprehensive automation for Global Mobility Services (GMS).
We are currently seeking passionate individuals to join our team of programmers, business analysts, and quality assurance engineers in Kraków and Warsaw. Our daily work revolves around developing secure, innovative, and user-friendly solutions that seamlessly integrate specialized business expertise with modern technologies. We are proud to partner with numerous international corporations who value the exceptional level of service we consistently deliver.