Full Stack Junior / Mid-level .NET Developer – Tax GMS Developers
Check our requirements
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field is preferred.
- Maximum of four years’ professional work experience.
- Knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procedures, schema design).
- Familiarity with Git source control including branching, merging, resolving conflicts, etc.
- Ability to use OOPs concepts and SOLID principles for programming.
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug code.
- Skills in analyzing existing code and making modifications and improvements.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective performance following agile methodology, taking part in team scrums and code reviews to provide and receive feedback effectively.
- Analysis of the business requirements and the ability to speak with clients to make sure the requirements are understood.
- Accountability for the timeliness and quality of deliverables, completion of assigned tasks as part of a team, but recognition of cases when it is necessary to ask for help to overcome blockers.
Discover the tasks that are waiting for you
- Research, design, implementation and managing of the existing tech solutions
- Testing and evaluating new development
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code and documentation
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading the existing solution
- Working closely with other developers, business, and systems analysts
Find out what we have for you
- Work in a rapidly growing international team in a Big4 firm
- Flexible approach with hybrid work/work from home
- Opportunity to gain valuable professional experience and grow within the company
- Clearly defined career path based on an annual appraisal
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package (MultiSport, Mindgram, private health care, life insurance etc.)
Our recruitment process
Get to know the team better
Our Global Mobility Services (GMS) group, located in Warsaw, partners with a network of foreign KPMG offices to provide tax and technology solutions to corporations with employees working all over the world. We are currently in the process of building a dedicated team of developers to support and develop our unique web tool. Our firm offers opportunities to realize your full potential.